Wow. How time flies when you are having fun. This week, September 10th to be exact, NewbieDM.com turned two. I completely forgot that the anniversary was this week, and although it isn’t today I thought that I should do a small post about it.
It’s been fun, it’s been eye opening, it’s been at times stressful, but overall it’s been a great ride. I’ve met some great people and made some really good friends, learned a lot about running a blog, self published a game, and have been nominated for an award or two along the way. Not a bad deal at all.
So here’s to you, the readers. If there weren’t people reading this, I would have stopped after a few weeks. Thanks for keeping me motivated, and I look forward to another two years!
And now some stats, just for kicks. It doesn’t hurt to look at stats once a year, does it? 🙂
- 290 posts (including this one)
- 4729 comments
- 447,466 page loads
- Average of 15,016 unique visitors a month (based on a cookie)
- 125 posts written with my hands full of pizza grease
- 45 posts written while out of town for business
- 3 times my wife has threatened divorce due to time taken up by D&D and the blog